Monday, September 20, 2010

Saulnierville NS Postcard from Zazzle.com

Saulnierville NS Postcard from Zazzle.com

Well I must let you know what I am doing. I am creating postcards,shirts,bags,magnets,stickers,and possibly posters with images of churches. Today I did the Sacred Heart Church in Saulnierville Nova Scotia. This church was built in 1880 and has served many Acadian families and others . So if you are into genealogy and you have ancestors who came from this area, this would make a nice souvenir . Or if you know someone who came from this area this would make nice gifts for them. I shall be creating other churches as well. So check out my Church folder at http://www.zazzle.com/allicor* and keep checking, when I get the urge to create I do so and today it was the Saulnierville Church.
I am still working on my Leger and Richard families, on the Legers I am at the last generation and am waiting for photos and a few last minute details then I will have the book made. Next I do the Richard book. I am very proud of what I have found on these Legers and my brother is helping me make the book look much better.
For all you zazzle and cafepress and redbubble followers come follow my other blog at
http://mrscormier.blogspot.com

Thanks for the visit and have a great day. I hope you enjoy my postcard that I posted here, if the photo doesn't appear click on the url.
Have a great day
Allicor

No comments: