Thursday, September 16, 2010

New Blog Site

Notice about a new blog ,instead of my Allicor Boutique Blog I have created another blog, called Allicor's Unique Boutique, the reason I created it is to reach more people or more readers.  would like to see as many follow me there as I can. That blog will be where I interview other store owners ,and talk about different topics including my zazzle store, I will keep this blog going because this has a lot to do with genealogy, I won't be blogging about genealogy on Allicor's Unique Boutique but will blog about other things.  So I hope I haven't caused too much confusion, I had to set out a new blog so as to be able to reach newcomers.  You can follow my blog at
http://mrsallicor.blogspot.com/      please tell your friends?
Thank you
Aline

No comments: