Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Hello everyone, I hope you are enjoying the nice hot ,humid weather. It sure was humid last night. I guess we complain if it is too cold, we complain if it is too hot, grin. Well I finally finished our trip to Kamouraska and Isle Verte page at www.acadian-roots.com , you will see it listed in the Acadian Road trip page. It took quite a while to upload all the photos, and to get the HTML correct. Sometimes just a dot can cause problems with HTML. I do hope you enjoy reading and seeing the photos.
On another note, our genealogy group is growing every day, many are finding some of their brick walls and I hope many more will do the same. Our group is great at helping when they can. So if you wanna join us, you can contact me through my Acadian Roots site about joining. I wish I could have set my group to anyone can join but in the past there was lots of spamming and conflicts , but I have a back door sort of in yahoo groups called Petite Acadienne, but it is much easier to just go to my Acadian-Roots.com website and contact me there.I also would like to add, even if you do not need help with your genealogy but you are willing to help others ,you are very welcome to join us. The more helpers or researchers we have the better chance of others finding their roots. And if you are also new at researching, do not believe everything that is online, there are lots of mistakes made long ago and have not been corrected online, so whatever you find, always verify it to make sure or ask someone else to help you verify.
For the ones who are going on vacation and won't be online, have a safe and wonderful vacation, come back soon.
Have a great day
Aline

No comments: