Friday, February 04, 2011

Genealogy has good days and bad days

Well  hello everyone, it has been a while since I blogged genealogy: Well I have not given up my genealogy, on the contrary I am always searching either for me or for others. Right now I am at a standstill maybe for a little while maybe for a long while. I am looking for a Olivier Robichaud born around 1803 married to a Marie Louise Mazerolle. Now I have searched many places with no luck, I found the death of Olivier in Escuminac New Brunswick in 1853 he was age fifty that is where I got to my 1803 theory. Now I could not find him in the census of 1851 after that he had died. I found some of his children, not one godparent with the surname Robichaud to be found.

Now it could be possible that Olivier was baptized with a another name plus Olivier for example Jean-Olivier or Pierre_Olivier etc. So this search goes on. I even spoke to Stephen White and he has nothing on Olivier except the names of his in laws, but Stephen may not have gotten that far in his research yet. So what am I to do? Maybe look on the family of Marie Louise Mazerolle to see if there are some Robichauds listed .  The search goes on.
Now on another note I am in the process of  transcribing more records but they are not complete yet, when I am finished I shall add them to my website and let everyone know.
I am sure you have noticed my two tee shirts here, these are some that I created, you change the name ,age and location to suit yourself. These can both be found in my genealogy folder at http://www.zazzle.com/allicor*    They would make great reunion shirts or gifts for anyone into genealogy . This is it for now, thanks for stopping by
Chow for now
Allicor

No comments: