Friday, April 13, 2007

It has been a few days since I last did my blog.Today we are having snow again, and I am here grinning because I am thinking of the joke the snowshoveller. If you want to read it just type in the snowshoveller into google. I read it out loud to some of my friends at different times and there was not a time that I didn't laugh so hard that tears were rolling down my cheek. For the ones who have lots of snow this will be very funny to you.
Now on to genealogy, I went to the CEA a few days ago and while I was looking for the elusive Xavier Daigle from Jacquet River, I decided to extract some vital records to add to my website. I will be adding some births marriages and deaths. But I shall only have the Daigle/Guitar/Legace/Arseneau surnames. Did you know that Jacquet River only became a village in 1966 and amalgamated with Belledune in 1994? Belledune was the oldest community, next it was Nash Creek then Jacquet River . In other words if you had ancestors in Jacquet River it is possibly that their relatives would be in Nash Creek and Belledune among other places.
I have decided to do the Daigle's for my grandaughter for Christmas. Her mother was a Daigle and her grandfather was a Daigle from Jacquet River. So I am looking for any little tidbits I can find to add on the Daigles.So if anyone out there know anything about the Daigles in Jacquet River I would appreciate hearing from you.
The Daigles I am doing are Telesphore married to Vitaline Chevarie,
William married to Adelia Bertin, Michel Daigle married to Marie Guitar and Xavier Daigle married to Marie Martin dit Berthe dit Bertin.
Please add a comment at the bottom if you have any info to share.
Have a great day
Aline

No comments: