Monday, December 04, 2006

Today I would like to take the time to wish each and everyone of you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. I would like to thank you for coming in to read my blogs day after day, that has made me enjoy writing them all the more. To my friends in Scotland, thank you and have a happy christmas I am so happy to have you as my friends . To Lucie Merry Christmas, thank you for all the help you have given me. To My New Found Cousins Eve , Cindy and all the family Merry Merry Christmas from my home to yours. To Carol, and Effie,who I do know are reading my blogs Have a very happy holiday... And to all the members of my acadian roots group, Merry Christmas Everyone, thank you so much for joining and for helping others and having confidence in me.
Happy Holidays.
Hugs
Aline

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you,Aline for the lovely comment. I enjoy reading your blogs and enjoyed the one about the mouse.
Wishing you a Blessed Christmas and a
Happy New Year, of Peace, Joy, Happiness and Good Health. Best wishes to your family.
*Hugs*
Effie