Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Hello and nice to see you. I know you must be busy getting ready for the holidays so thank you for stopping by. Would you like some eggnog or a cuppa coffee? smile. Well I have done a bit more work on my website, I have finished putting the obit index I took from the Evangeline paper on the Cormier and Legers. It took me a long time to find them at the genealogy center, I went through a lot of microfilms. Sometimes I did them while I was searching for other information, other times I went to the genealogy center especially to do them. So I do hope that all my work will benefit someone out there, at least it gives them an idea where these people lived and when they died...I now have the LeBlanc page to finish. Next I need to add more cemetery names from Lucie's tombstone images that she has on her site. So that you may benefit from both of our sites.
Later on I will go to the genealogy center to see if there is something else I can add to our site.
There are so many things online that it is hard to find something that is not already there but I am still keeping my eyes open just in case.
So now I am going to close and get a cuppa coffee, thank you for listening.
Have a great day
Aline

No comments: