Monday, November 06, 2006

A picture is worth more than gold to me, and I want to share this with you, because two angels have been sent to me. Let me explain. About two years or so ago, I had posted on some message boards, asking if anyone had photos of my grandfather's sister and her family. I had totally forgotten I had posted. Yesterday, I received a reply to my post and it was from one of my distant cousins. What a wonderful surprise. She is the grandaughter of my grandfather's sister, and I am also in touch with her daughter. They have and are still sending me the pot of gold. Photos, and information of my ancestors and kin. Remember I showed you the photo of my great grandmother Domithilde Bristol? Well they have sent me a photo of her with some of her children, and she is much younger. They sent me photos of one of my mother's cousins that Mom used to write to all the time.I am going to make a calendar for my mother with her photo on it, and not tell my mom, so she will be very pleased. I in return am sending some info that I have and some photos that I have. My mother returns from a trip tomorrow, so I am going to share this with her. There are photos that are unknown, so maybe my mother can identify them. So now I have found some of my relatives that I am going to get to know better. I just wanted to share this with you, because I am so excited, and they are also excited. smile. Oh and they sent me lots of photos of my grandfather's sister and her husband and kids. What a great day I am having.
Have a great day
Aline

No comments: