Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Hello everyone thank you for stopping by . I went to the CEA today and I extracted all the marriages in the Adamsville Parish Records, and I shall be adding them to my website soon.But first if you read Lucie's blog yesterday you will know that Lucie and I are doing a joint project, Lucie has uploaded various cemetery tombstones, and I am going to copy the names on the tombstones and add the names in my website, so if you go to my website ,and for example you have a John LeBlanc from Barachois, you look on my page to see if he has a tombstone, if so I am going to try and list where the photo is located on Lucie's site, then you go to Lucie's site and it will be much easier to find. Otherwise you have to look through a lot of tombstones to try and find your ancestor. So Lucie and I came up with this idea and we both think it will be a great help to many of you.
I have begun doing the Cap Pele Cemetery, there are over 800 stones so I am doing it as quick as I can.... Once I have the page up and running I will let you know. And Lucie will do the same.
To end todays blog I would like to wish each of you who are celebrating Thanksgving to have a very Happy Thanksgiving
Have a Great Day
Aline

No comments: