Thursday, September 07, 2006




IF I COULD TALK
If I could talk , would you listen
If I could talk would you care
If I could tell you about my past
Could you imagine being there.
What if I told you I helped your kin
What if I told you his name was Tim
He had a brother who lived not far
In those days there were no cars.
I was on the wagon that special day
We left his home to make his hay
On our way we met his brother
He said come Tim it is our Mother
She is not well, she will not heal
And right now we need a Wheel
We only need it for a bit
Doctor Melanson is in the ditch.
Tim said no problem we are on our way
You can use my wheel anyday
The doctor made it there in time
Because of me Tim's mother's fine.
When you see a wheel like me
Ask yourself what did it see
Did it help my uncle Dan
Did it get stuck in the sand
If it could talk would you listen
If it could talk would you care.

composed by Aline Cormier

five minutes ago. (smile)

No comments: