Monday, September 25, 2006

First of all I want to share this joke I received with you.
Birth control thru the eyes of a child A six-year-old boy told his father he wanted to marry the little girl across the street. The father, being modern and well-schooled in handling children, hid his smile behind his hand. "That's a serious step," he said. "Have you thought it out completely?" "Yes," his young son answered. "We can spend one week in my room and the next in hers. It's right across the street, so I can run home if I get scared of the dark." "How about transportation?", the father asked. "I have my wagon, and we both have our tricycles," the little boy answered. The boy had an answer to every question the father raised. Finally, in exasperation, his dad asked, "What about babies? When you're married, you're liable to have babies, you know." "We've thought about that, too," the little boy replied. &nb sp; "We're not going to have babies. Every time she lays an egg, I'm going to step on it!"

smile.
Well I am still working on my Grand Digue Cemetery in my website, I am nearly all finished adding the names that were in the cemetery. I am hoping that through all my work that it will benefit someone. Yesterday I met someone I went to school with during my first 8th grades, and we were saying , it is good to share memories, and preserve them, he is collection old photos and going to donate them to the genealogy center, I think that is a great idea. Years from now, someone will know what our times were like , what their ancestors looked like. He created a book, with lots of photos of his family and stories and he gave them to all his siblings. I thought that was so nice and to some I am certain the book is very precious.
Last month I went to my grandson's birthday party and I created a storybook for him on his dog Fluffy because Fluffy is old and they nearly lost her, so I created the story as if I were Fluffy tell ing the story. And I had already given my grandaughter a book I made about my mother's adventures when she was little. My mother told me another little story so I made the page up and brought it along to the party. I gave it to my grandaughter and there were lots of her friends there, but she took the page, and ran upstairs with it to put it in her book. That made me feel so good. My daughter in law told me that she is really taking care of the book that her memere made for her.
Have a great day
Aline

No comments: