Sunday, November 07, 2010

Things Irish

First of all I would like to talk about the group Celtic Thunder, I had never heard of this group until a year ago, a friend of mine was playing it in her car and I said What is that beautiful group? Celtic Thunder she said, so I hurried to Walmart and picked up a copy of the DVD, at the time the youngest in the group was around 13 or so and he was good and he still is good. Each of these entertainers have their own unique style. So separate or together they are awesome. They will be releasing their Christmas Album the 22 of this month ,I am hoping to be able to get the DVD. And they usually end their show by singing their song Ireland Calls which is so touching. To hear them go to You Tube type in Celtic Thunder and listen to their songs, I am sure you will approve.
Now I have created a few products as you can see by the shirt ,I also created a button that would be appropriate for family reunions, you can find it in my genealogy folder and also I created an invitation which can be used for a family reunion, a birthday party and more. You can view the invitation in my greeting card folder then click invitations  at http://www.zazzle.com/allicor*  Check out my Christmas folder while you are at it.  Getting back to Ireland and Irish I am sure many of you do have a connection to Ireland  in one way or another ,so be sure to listen to the Celtic Thunder and I am certain you will want to listen to them over and over again.
Have a great day
Aline


No comments: