Tuesday, August 25, 2009

ARSENAULT'S OF PRINCE EDWARD ISLAND




IF you have Arsenaults in your family line who were on Prince Edward Island at one time or another, Jean Bernard has published the first Arsenault's of Prince Edward Island. The book has 750 pages and is well researched and documented. So if you want to follow your grandfather or greatgrandfather to Pierre Arsenault the first one to arrive then I would suggest you buy the book. It sells for $47.50 each. Mr Bernard is also preparing four more volumes of the Acadians on PEI, Volume two will be Albert to Francis,Volume three will be Gallant, Volume four will be Gaudet to Overback and Volume five will be Paquet to Witzell.
Contact Mister Bernard at jeanbernard61@hotmail.com .
On another note, I am always working on my website at www.acadian-roots.com , and I was wondering if there is anything that you my readers would like to see added on my website? I am working on a project now to be added early in the fall. I am open to suggestions, I want to add something that will benefit all you genealogy researchers.
You can answer by leaving a comment or contacting me through my acadian-roots.com website.
Well last week my brother went to see a cousin of ours and while he was there he came across a photo of my parents taken when they were newly married. What a treasure to find such a photo, my brother had one made for me. I am sharing the photo with you. A treasure to behold and another photo to share with my son and his family.
Thanks for the visit do stop by again, you never know what I will be blogging about.
Have a great day.
Aline

2 comments:

Jeanette Arsenault said...

Thanks for letting me know about this book - I am going to order one for sure.

Thanks for all your efforts to connect Acadians - great job!

alineskee said...

You are welcome Jeanette.