Wednesday, May 23, 2007



My special gift that I received in the post today is the painting you see on the left. I told you a while ago that I had found a new cousin, well she really found me and that we have been communicating with photos and stories and excitement of just finding each other. Well she painted this picture for me and if you look on the table on the left side there is writing and she painted my surnames on the page. on the front of the teapot on that paper is my name Aline. Very very nice. So now I have two paitings which bears my surnames. To my special cousin I would like to say Thank You so much from my heart for such a nice gift. I will cherish it and hang it on my wall. And every time I look at it I will know it is from a very special cousin. Thank you for stopping by.

Have a great day

Aline

No comments: