Saturday, July 08, 2006

Well I haven't posted for a few days, so thought I would post tonight. I am sure many of you remember our rock n roll years, the petticoats, the loafers, bobby sox, and the duck tail hair the men wore? Well tonight I went to a little combination restaurant and entertainment on my way home from town, and at the restaurant there was a couple called Linda and Lenny and they played rock n roll, they played the song rocking robin, wow I was impressed so I did what any other old grandma would do , I got up and jived, boy it was fun.
And that reminds me when I was around fifteen or so, and there was this diner up the road, and I remember in the diner were booths and a large jukebox in the corner. The cook made the best hamburgers you ever tasted, and there were usually couples jiving in the middle of the floor, would you believe that there was this man who used to go there and every time he went there he would eat around 11 or 12 hamburgers? I saw him do it. Wow what an appetite he had.
I remember when I was a teenager, my mothers got me a black felt skirt with a pink poodle on the front of it. That was the style back then. Do you remember?
Have a great day.

No comments: