Monday, May 29, 2006

Today I would like to talk about my acadianroots club and its members. I started this group not knowing if it would work or not, but I wanted a place that would focus on acadian genealogy . Now I am part acadian, part english, there is some irish in me, and maybe even native american , but there are lots of groups for english, irish, etc , not much for acadian genealogy, oh there is some places but I wanted a place where folks would come and seek help and be willing to help also, and I now have it, my members are super , you wouldn't believe how we are all one big family, connected one way or another, the help they dish out is unbelievable, now I am not doing this to drum up business , I cannot voice this just anywhere, just yesterday a newcomer came in seeking help on Gallant's, he or she has found the answer already thanks to some of our members, I am very proud of all of them. And I created a website that connects to my group at
http://www.geocities.com/ize_o_blue/index.html

now on a humourous note, I have started a blog on my gardening, and am trying to add humor to it, you can check it out at
http://gardeningwoes.blogspot.com

have a great day.

No comments: