Saturday, May 06, 2006


Remember I told you about my mother's grandmother who planted an apple orchard by hand and never seen it bear fruit? Well I am going to try and add a photo of her, if I can succeed, notice the clothing they wore and notice her resemblance to granny clampett on the Beverly Hillbillies? She died in 1929 so this photo was taken in the early 1900s sometimes.Yes I succeeded, so the gentleman on the left if my great grandfather Ferdinand D'Amboise and his wife Domithilde Williams dit Bristol. She died in Saint Paul in 1929, my grandmother was pregnant for one of my aunts at the time, and Ferdinand died in 1933 when my mother was pregnant for her first child.
I had also mentioned in another blog that I have a copy of a telegram sent in 1893, well i had the original one stating that Ferdinand's father Joseph had passed away, Ferdinand was living in Marshalltown NS at the time. Hope you have enjoyed reading todays blog.
As you can see, it is nice to match a photo to a story, or a story with a photo. have a great day.

No comments: