Friday, November 03, 2006

Hello, well I am hoping your day is going fine. I have been into my photos, and I just saved them to a CD. Some of these photos are important to me, such as the one of me taken in my great grandmother's apple orchard that she started from seed. Another one is of my great grandfather's brother 's stone I stumbled upon while doing the Richiboucto Village Cemetery. He was the one who would go to the city with my great grandfather once a month, to buy their groceries and pay for them the following month. He later settled with his wife and most of his children in Gardner USA. But one of his daughters married a Richard and settled in Richiboucto Village, after his wife died my great grandfather's brother moved with his daughter . He died in 1944.He was born in Van Buren Maine in 1845, my great grandfather was born in Van Buren in 1846. So it is nice to have photos to go along with their stories.
I am still adding marriages to my PEI marriages. I have a few from Egmont Bay and Tignish, and more of Rustico. It is nice to see my website growing, and to know that some of you may benefit from my site. I keep trying to find information that is not already online and to add it, so that you will have lots more places to search and not always find the same information everywhere you go. So this is all for this time.
Have a great day
Aline

No comments: