Thursday, November 23, 2006

Hello everyone, nice to see you again. Well I have been pretty busy the last few days, I would first like to let you know that part one of the Cap Pele Cemetery is finished and up and running, remember to check the name then go to Lucie's site to see the tombstone because on many of the stones I did not add the complete information, I never added the children, nor some of the wive's dates .I will begin the second part soon. This joint project of Lucie's and mine is going to be a big thing .
I will also add the Adamsville New Brunswick marriages on my site at some time .
Yesterday I went to Saint Paul, I had an appointment to meet a gentleman at the rectory to look at some old cemetery plans. I wanted to find some of my ancestors who are buried there, but not a one did I find that I really wanted to find. I was a little dissappointed but there were other maps I never had time to look at so I shall return another time. I must add that I really enjoyed looking at the old brown colored maps. Wish I could have copied a lot of names down, maybe I will have a chance sometimes in the future.
Finally I want to add a word for Garrett who is in Iraq, he is a member of our group and he posted on our message board today, so I guess he is able to come online. Garrett what you are doing is a great thing, and that goes for all of you in Iraq who are reading this. God bless all of you , Come home soon.
Take Care
Aline

No comments: