Saturday, November 18, 2006

Good morning, the sun is shining, the rain has stopped. So I am in the mood to do more genealogy, grin. Speaking of genealogy, I must share this with you because I feel it may be important to many of you. Lucie has told me, she now has images of the tombstones of Shediac, Haute Aboujagane, St.Anselme, Barachois and Pre D'en Haut.Now this is a great thing. I know I want to go and look at the Barachois cemetery, I had walked through it but never jotted anything down.Also Lucie said she should soon be having more cemeteries such as Memramcook, which I am anxious to browse through. So be sure to check out her site, I really believe she has a great site. http://www.acadian-home.org . Well done Lucie.
On another note, I shall be adding the old Shediac Road Cemetery on my website which is located on the Lewisville Road in Moncton, it is an old cemetery, used before the Chartersville Cemetery, they have since stopped burying there.
Now changing the subject, as you know Christmas will soon be here, so what can you ask for as a gift? Why not ask for stuff for genealogy? you can now order many censuses , or genealogy related books. And for you to make someone happy on Christmas morning, why not buy a toy for a boy and a toy for a girl and drop it off to some organization? Even if they do not know who gave it to them, you will know you have brought joy and laughter to some child. Just a thought.
Have a great day
Aline

No comments: