Thursday, August 02, 2007

They're coming to take me away haha....sob sob. do you remember me telling you the incident I had with the mouse in my last residence?well in my new residence, that I just recently moved in, I was sitting on my rocking chair, minding my own business, chatting with my son, when what do I see following the baseboard and running under my fridge. A Mouse ,A Mouse, help! help!, well off to the store I go, I got two mouse traps, some poison pellets, and spread them around where it was safe for the dogs. I then went and checked around, they had started a nest under my loveseat cushin, they had paper and droppings so I cleaned that out, and I did not like it, anyway about five minutes ago I got up from my computer to go downstairs, and there was this DEAD mouse, right in the floor of my computer room. Guess who is going to move? Guess who is going to move as soon as she can find a place with two dogs. Yep Me, Aline, I got so scared. It is a wonder I am not in a strait jacket right now. Where I live the basement has lots of holes that the critters can enter. The landlord wants to tear this complex down in five years, well I am not waiting five years before I go. The two mouse traps are laden with peanut butter, they prefer to come scare me to death instead of eating the peanut butter. sob sob..... Please keep your fingers crossed that I can find something else real soon.
Have a great day. I did have one until five minutes ago , grin.
Aline

No comments: