Thursday, June 07, 2007

Hello again, today the weather is overcast but I sure hope mister Sun is lurking nearby. smile.
As you know I am always doing something on the spur of the moment, so I want to share this with you. I have submitted my acadian-roots site to World Top Site,and to get into the top listings I need to have votes for my site. I really would like to have my site there.So if any of you would look at my site and if you think it is worth a vote, go to my page with my poem, the white page ,at the bottom you will see a little icon, click on it and vote for acadian-roots? I would appreciate it, but only if you think my site is worthy of the vote. I would also like to learn to make banners for my site, I havent even attempted that ,but I notice on other sites they have banners advertising their sites.
As I told you yesterday I have started another blog, I just added a comment on it,to see how it will work, and all the comments have to be approved by me, so if any comments do not qualify I do not allow, so it is the same as if my blog would have a password. So I do hope some of you will drop in there also. The url is
acadiancousins.blogspot.com once you get there bookmark the page. I am keeping this blog as it is to share my memories, my genealogy ,etc.
Have a great day
Aline

No comments: