Thursday, July 02, 2009

Genealogy of the Acadians of PEI Book

I would just like to know if any of you readers would be interested in ordering books on the Genealogy of the Acadians of Prince Edward Island. The author Mister Bernard has done some very intense research and is creating five volumes with around 700 pages each. These Volumes will be sold at 47.50 each volume
Volume one is ARSENAULTS
Volume two is ALBERT to FRANCIS
Volume three is GALLANTS
Volume four is GAUDET to OVERBACK
Volume five is PAQUET to WITZELL.

I have told him I would see how many orders I could get for him, so if you are interested, I have created a email address just for this. Email me with the volumes you are interested in , your names and emails and I will forward them to him and he will contact you.
My email for this is mrsaline@live.com


Have a great day
Aline

No comments: