Thursday, September 16, 2010

Long time no blog



Hello everyone well it has been some time since I blogged so here I am. I have been pretty busy with my genealogy research , am waiting for the final photos and information for my Leger book and next I work on the Richards. I have quite a bit of information on the Richard line but need the final information and photos there too. I am also going to go to the genealogy center to find a couple of obits in the newspaper relating to this family.  As you know with genealogy the more information you have the more interesting the family tree book. This has been my opinion since I first began doing my family tree way way back and long long ago. grin. To me finding that my great grandmother planted an orchard with seeds with her own hands if very important,because last week I went to see the orchard and saw some apples on the ground and a few in the trees ,they must have been picked over. But knowing this lady who I am part of planted this way back in the early 1920s. Awesome!.  I only wish I could have picked up a nice apple to bring back to Mom who is 92 and remembers the orchard when she was a little girl.
I am also working on my Facebook groups "Old Photos of New Brunswick Canada" ,you should see all the photos added there for all to share, I believe there are around 400 photos and growing so if you have any photos of New Brunswick that you want to share ,join the group. And I still have my Williams dit Bristol group where I am looking for any descendants of Mathurin Williams dit Bristol and Angelique Gauthier, I am trying to get as many cousins together as possible and we are posting photos there too. 
I still have my acadianrootsclub and petiteacadienne groups in Yahoo plus Chat n Brag which is a private group. And I still find the time to work on my store at http://www.zazzle.com/allicor* and I created another website regarding my zazzle store where I am adding some of my products, I set up that website exactly like my website acadian-roots.com    this site is http://www.allicorshop.acadian-roots.com/    so you can check out all these urls if you have the time. you never know what you will find.  I created the mug above a few days ago, it would make a lovely Christmas gift for that special someone.  And finally I found the time to say hello to each of you. Oh and I have other blogs one of the is http://www.mrsallicor.blogspot.com/   ,I think that one will be popular because I have one called Allicor's Boutique  and it is harder to access than the above one which I have named Allicor's Unique Boutique. So for you followers the above blog for my zazzle store will be reaching a lot more readers, please come follow me there? This blog here is a separate blog which I will keep on doing it will still contain genealogy and tidbits.
Thanks for the visit do stop by again. And to you zazzlers when I feature the stores my blog at mrscormier will be reaching more folks.
Have a great day
Aline

1 comment:

Linda Hughes Hiser said...

Missed you but understand about not having the time to get a blog together....as I have been absent most of August and September. Looking forward to reading your new research.