Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Chit Chat

Today I would like to just chat chat with you. So I do hope you have your cuppa coffee ,tea or milk and relaxing. The weather is cold , it is minus 10, so Aline is staying where it is warm and cosy.
I have been busy with Christmas. Our tree is up and it looks pretty good. Of course I cannot take credit for it, my brother decorated it. I wish I had his talent, he is great at decorating, he decorates cakes that are gorgeous. His wedding cakes are so professional looking. And me??? Well you wouldn't want to see my cakes. grin.
My gifts are nearly all bought and wrapped. I have a few more to do. I am anxious for Christmas to come, my son and his family are coming over, and my Mom lives two door over and my siblings will be stopping by.
I have added more names to my Chartersville Cemetery, I have a long way to go to finish but if I add a page now and then it soon will be finished. You can find the cemetery at http://www.acadian-roots.com/ . As a matter of fact you can find lots of thing on my acadian-roots.com , I love my pages on the seniors who lived over 100 years. And I love the music I choose.
I am also busy creating stuff for my store at http://www.zazzle.com/allicor* .Yesterday I made some genealogy realated things. If you check out my tee shirts you will see a cute lady's shirt with a poem created by me. I sort of like it. I have a new genealogy mug in my miscellaneous folder and I have a few new things in acadian/cajun folder.
Now I started another blog called zazzyallicor which will focus on my store BUT I will also blog about genealogy and tidbits there. You can view the blog by clicking on my links here on the sidebar. Or the url is http://zazzyallicor.zazzleblogs.com/ ,
I am still looking for anyone descending from Mathurin Guillaume Williams dit Bristol and Angelique Gauthier for my Williams dit Bristol group on Facebook and I am also looking for anyone who has old photos of New Brunswick and willing to share with us in my group of Old Photos of New Brunswick on Facebook.
So as you can see I have my hands full at the moment, and I have our acadianrootsclub genealogy group and our Chat and Brag group. Wow. "Calgon take me away". grin.
So as you can see this blog was about everything under the sun. smile. In case I don't have time to blog I want to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and a Safe Holiday.
You can view my Christmas Card to you at http://www.acadian-roots.com/
Have a great day
Aline

No comments: