Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Well I have finished my first little story, the stories are about the life of P'tit Francois des bois, they are written in Chiac (Acadian Slang), They are from the french newspaper L'Etoile with permission to do so. I am translating the stories to English along with the french story. I do hope you will keep checking as these stories come out once a week, I am trying to get some older stories to add also. These stories are really great. If your parents read french they will enjoy them immensely because some of the words used in his stories are words our grandparents spoke. Go to www.acadian-roots.com click on P'tit Francois des bois in the sidebar, and enjoy. I will add stories as I get them and when I am finished translating them.
Have a great day
Aline

No comments: