Friday, October 19, 2007


Ah, the beautiful fall colors. This morning my friend and I went to get some spring water, and I took my digital along. The colors are breathtaking in some places. The photo on the left was taken on the Ammon Road , if you see the intersection, on the right is where the spring is located. I wanted to share a fall photo with you, but I wanted to take a photo from a new area. I hope you enjoy it.Our Centennial Park is gorgeous too. I usually take a fall photo there.
I have been adding a few tidbits to my Did You Know page. I was going through my trunk a few days ago and I had saved a quiz from the 1993 paper. So I decided to add some to my page.If you have some tidbits you would like to share on the Acadians that you would like me to add on my Did You Know page, send me an email. You can reach me via my website. Please write Acadian Tidbits in the subject line.
Thank you for the visit , do come again.
Aline

No comments: