Monday, April 20, 2009

Why did I join Twitter?

I haven't got a clue, and I went there and signed up. Once I signed up, I said to myself "What do I do next?" Do I want to add twitter to my blog? hmmm. Ok, But I did not realize that what I say shows up here grin. So please forgive me I was just experimenting with my one liners.
If any of you readers are on twitters, follow me and let me know who you are so I can follow you, I don't know where we are going tho haha. How do we connect all over, what do they mean by mainstream? sob sob. LOL.
I did not want to miss out on anything so when they said twitters was the way to go, I went, haha.
It is all in fun so I will try it for awhile, and add my one liners. I do hope someone on there will follow me I don't like talking to myself haha.
So I am going to twitter along and try to find out how to reply to someone. I do hope I can communicate somehow with someone somewhere haha.
See you on twitter ,I could not even use my name I had to be alliecor hahaha.
Thanks for the visit ,
Have a great day
Aline

No comments: