Saturday, November 15, 2008



Scoudouc book for sale, I received the book today and here is what the author says.
I have just published a book on the history of Scoudouc. It starts with thefounding of the village in 1804 up to the 1960's.Scoudouc is celebrating the 200th year of the first settlers and the 100thyear of the construction of the church in 2009.I have the 1915 census of the parish and also 751 marriages with parents forthe couples and 99% are all acadians. There are 125old photos and it is in french only. The book sells for $25.00 each and isonly available from me. If you could post it in yourgroup forum, I would appreciate it. People wishing to buy can contact me at384-0714 or e-mail pastly@nb.sympatico.ca. Président de l'association des familles Belliveau du N.-B. Inc.Paul Belliveau134 Dawn CrescentMoncton, N.B.E1G 1K3506-384-0714.
Even if you cannot read French, there are lots of places on line that will translate, the photos and the families at the end of the book are worth buying the book. He only has 200 copies left so get them while you can. I have posted it in my genealogy group already.
Have a great day
Aline

No comments: